2021.11.29 05:25 NHCM ELON here we are! #Dogelon Mars!
|submitted by NHCM to dogelon [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 05:25 maxfields2000 Tuning Help: S209 Subaru: "wobble"/"understeer" in corners when off throttle.
I'm fully enjoying my S209 Subaru Impreza but I can't eliminate a weird issue I have with the car that I don't run into in my other tunes. The car turns into the corner (deceleration) great, and sticks in the corner when power on (acceleration) extremely well. But letting off the throttle feels like the car immediately wants to understeer. It feels like it's trying to straighten itself out the instant I let off the gas (no brakes).
It's at the point where I often use the accelerator to correct understeer which is a very bizarre thing to do for me driving wise. (Likely because the differential is tuned nicely to the rear for a smidge of oversteer)
I've tried tightening the rear antisway and loosening the front antisway but that doesn't seem to do it. Not sure if it's alignment (caster?) or springs maybe? I normally correct "coasting" understeer in corners (assuming I entered at proper speed) with tighter rear antisway but like I said, it doesn't seem to do anything to fix this.
submitted by maxfields2000 to ForzaHorizon [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 05:25 ThePikol I was trying to make 2-color jelly, but when I input Image Texture rather than RGB Color node my colors are different. How can I solve it?
2021.11.29 05:25 rUsty_theone Looking for newcomers from LV
2021.11.29 05:25 crisp1231 wuzzup here's my oc felix!
|submitted by crisp1231 to OriginalCharacters [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 05:25 EB0yZura Unpopular opinion: Arena doesn't suck more than the rest of the modes and the hate is not fully warranted, give it a chance (explained)
Main criticisms of arena are, as far as i'm concerned:
-> Full of modders
-> Very unit restrictive, you need specific arena units or op units like anni aizen to compete
-> Hard to find matches/long loading times and bots suck
But if you log off reddit and go actually play arena you'll find:
-> Modders happen, but it only happens to me every few days and i try to use all of my arena points, meaning it's not more common than in other game modes and doesn't seriously hinder your final score
-> It's only boring if you have no idea what's going on and THAT"S FAIR - the game doesn't really explain the arena concepts very well. It's actually one of the more engaging gamemodes/requiring most input from the player. You need to:
- take a constant mental note of the difference in your scores and time remaining. if you're ahead and the energy bars are stable, you might want to consider just defending your score by focusing on clearing mob waves. Every mob killed restors a bit of your energy bar, making it harder for the opponent to steal the game. If you're the runner-up, you need to spread out and snipe bosses as fast as possible. this dynamic constantly switches throughout the match.
- about score steals, they have a very interesting element of mindgames. If both teams are fairly equal, the team that steals second will end up with a significantly higher score than the other, meaning you should aim for stealing SECOND. this means you'll often find yourself wanting to avoid killing bosses outright, trying to aim your strong attacks to miss them rather than hit them or just switching to normals altogether. However, if the time remaining is long enough, it might be smart to aim to steal first, let opponent steal second, become the losing team and finally steal again last second. You gotta be careful though - stealing at the end of the game actually prolongs the game, allowing your opponents to steal again unless you protect your soul bar by managing the mob waves.
- the power-up boxes are very much game-deciding sometimes and i see a lot of people playing arena just outright ignoring them. It's important to remember their spawn locations and pick them up whenever there's a notification about the spawn - they can contain a soul bomb, which is important to the arena missions
- about arena missions, you need to always be ready for the mission to pop up. When that happens, you gotta evaluate the situation - is it worth going fopossible to grab or should you focus on your current objective. If, for example, you need to kill heart enemies, your opponent killed 5 the very first second and there are no heart attribute enemies around, it might be smart to stop running around the map like a madman and keep on farming the score instead of wasting precious seconds. and vice versa, if you have a good chance to grab the quest, secure it with soul bombs, which will often allow you to nuke multiple waves and finish the quest in seconds
-> about unit restrictions, it's actually one of the least restrictive modes due to its modular nature. allows me to explain. let's see:
- pvp: only 3-10 units can really be used in this mode.
- IZ: only 2-3 units per attribute should really be used in this mode.
- point events/story mode - you can use everyone, but you might as well auto it, so you're not really using the unit
- IT - the least restrictive mode as of now, but if you're not using high special move level chars, you're likely using one of the OP units in the combo of killer attribute. Let's take the mind arrancar IZ for example, you're probably running Shinji, Candice or daddy Ichigo for the boost. Rest slows down the run
- Epic raids - you're usually running bonuses.
The whole game is very restrictive towards what units you can take. Compared to that, in arena you can take a whole bunch of them due to the RANK SYSTEM. It means every character on your account has its own separate rank and when using low rank characters, you'll be paired with other low rank characters, where you stand on pretty equal ground and a chance of meeting the strongest arena contenders is very low because these chars usually rank up pretty quickly and leave the ranks 1-5 to the more fringe characters. Also because arena is significantly more skill based than other modes you can get away with using a lot of chars as long as you use them efficiently. Even in higher ranks (5+), you don't need to use bruno as many claim. You can get away with using chars that have either:
- Last Ditch Built in and Frenzy, making them hard to snipe instantly and taking away a chunk of your opponents run
- Ailment Reversal (Uryu and Shinji), making your opponent think twice about unleashing their ailment inducing attacks
- Any of the homing vortex units (Aizen, Kisuke, Byak), allowing a higher level of wave control and very quick score racking
- Any units with shacklefreezer etc, basically units that regularly inflict ailments, most people are sleeping on them but they absolutely slap in arena (for example the new Yackie)
- the barrier+heal/boost attacks, adding an extra layer of value to your team
- dodge affiliation damage
- but honestly, even if your unit has none of these and is just a good havoc frenzy char and you play it well, you might very well win the match regardless if you have the arena value elements or not
-> hard to find matches is the biggest problem and bots do suck. it's the main thing that klab needs to fix, but we as the playerbase can easily fix it... by playing arena and giving it a chance instead of going with the idea it's unfixable and terrible.
i understand some of you feel VERY strongly about the arena and don't even want to press the button because of all the badmouthing of it. But honestly, i think it's the one popular sentiment the playerbase couldn't be more wrong on. Many even want it to be deleted from the game. I think that would be a shame - it's a very well thought out mode that anyone can play regardless of how built their characters are, it's very engaging and has probably the most potential as of now . Seriously, try to play considering all the strategy aspects of it and it'll grow on you. It's more fun than running it 50 times in a row with the same unit. Switch your units around often instead of sticking to arena built units, you'll be able to do your orders this way, get units to rank 5 for upgraded link and just let it be a fun experience. It's worth appreciating!
submitted by EB0yZura to BleachBraveSouls [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 05:25 Millsftw An ad on this very sub. Philly Cheese Steak….
|submitted by Millsftw to StupidFood [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 05:25 snooshoe Xi Falsely Claims China Never Started a War or Took 'One Inch of Land’
|submitted by snooshoe to taiwanindependence [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 05:25 Shaneplarkin 9782 7039 2617
2021.11.29 05:25 know-your-onions I just realised chicken (meat) is named after chicken (animals)!
How did I not know this before! I always wondered why the small dry bits of white meat are called chicken - resemblance to the chicken animal!
submitted by know-your-onions to CookingCircleJerk [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 05:25 sportclub20101 is a awesome and wonderful platform project
SurfMoon this project is informative and innovative and the team is responsible and professional. I see no reason not to invest my time and energy into the project
SurfMoon is a travel-based redistribution token on Binance Smart Chain. Through utilising smart tax structures that rewards it`s holders and by building a strong community, we`re aiming to create a link between cryptocurrency, NFTs and the travel sector. The long-term goal of this is to at some point have a platform where users can compare flights, rental cars, travel insurance, hotels and so on through our platform. The SurfMoon platform. SurfMoon will also be doing regular giveaways of package holidays and other travel related products to its lucky holders
submitted by sportclub20101 to ico [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 05:25 Visible-Ad7175 🙈❤️
2021.11.29 05:25 Solfaroiy ⚡ Wanamoon BSC Token | ⚡ Launching Now on BSC | $40k Jackpot Draw Today | Unique Tokenomics | Active Community in Telegram | Don't Miss This x100 Potential Gem
WELCOME TO A NEW BSC MOONSHOT EXPERIENCE… WANAOON? THEN MOON WITH US! ⚡
☘︎ JACKPOT DRAW TODAY OVER $40K ☘︎
WANAMOON is a new token that rewards holders and new buyers with the opportunity to be entered in to a weekly JACKPOT draws! 50% of the jackpot goes to one holder paid in BUSD. The other 50% will be used to buy one of the hottest meme token of the week and distributed proportionately to qualified holders. You goto be in it to win it! Initially launching on BSC Blockchain, Wana Moon will then rapidly expand to other blockchains including ETH very soon!
Contract Address: 0x460042aF78f77f44A39c2b0378A35D95fEb9FD7C
⁃ Weekly Jackpot Token, first draw takes place
⁃ WanaMoon Contract Fully Audited by SolidProof
⁃ Team Fully Doxxed & KYC Verified
⁃ Liquidity will be locked
⁃ Full Dapp Release on Launch to track Jackpot Entires and Total Worth
⁃ Full Detailed aggressive marketing plan
⁃ BIG Token Partnerships in talks
⁃ Team with a detailed roadmap plan of execution
⚔️ TOKENOMICS - 10% TAX ON ALL TRANSACTIONS
⁃ 1% reflection to all holders
⁃ 2% Weekly jackpot
⁃ 3% Buyback and auto liquify
⁃ 4% Marketing
Contract Address: 0x460042aF78f77f44A39c2b0378A35D95fEb9FD7C
LINKS TO OFFICIAL CHANNELS
⛓️ Website: https://wanamoon.in/
✉️ Telegram: https://t.me/WanaMoonOfficial
⚽ Twitter: https://twitter.com/WanaMoonOffical
submitted by Solfaroiy to CryptoMoon [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 05:25 westside00 lapras 🐋
|submitted by westside00 to PokemonTCG [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 05:25 uhmsoooooo GLIDER FT
| Looking for Teal Forest that's all :) Maybe even swap? Depends. If you wanna swap please put a screenshot below if your own glider. All must be non token. Put your username down below if its a deal for just forest though.|
submitted by uhmsoooooo to AnimalJam [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 05:25 rickardicus Simple blockchain program in Rust
2021.11.29 05:25 Burnleh Squads' Average Age vs. Points per game plot, for European leagues 21/22, so far.
|submitted by Burnleh to BottomLeftBurnley [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 05:25 stanleybrigade Saw luffy waiting on a jeepney in the Philippines.
|submitted by stanleybrigade to OnePiece [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 05:25 homelessfez hello little gay people inside my computer
|submitted by homelessfez to CumTownChat [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 05:25 OutlandishnessNo8782 What is he seeing
|submitted by OutlandishnessNo8782 to cats [link] [comments]|
2021.11.29 05:25 WhiteysWickdWorkshop Star Wars Speeder Challenge - Smugglers Guild EP40
2021.11.29 05:25 Good-Plane-1020 Just Fair-launched!🚀 A Tidal Wave 🌊 of Profits to 🔱Aqua Shiba's investors! Join the Heroic Aqua Shiba on his heroic crusade to save the Crypto & Defi World! Join our Royal Atlantian Army as we embark on our campaign to become the #1 DeFi Token in all of Crypto. Join 🔱Aqua Shiba on his journey!!!
Just Fair-launched!🚀 A Tidal Wave 🌊 of Profits to 🔱Aqua Shiba's investors! Join the Heroic Aqua Shiba on his heroic crusade to save the Crypto & Defi World! Join our Royal Atlantian Army as we embark on our campaign to become the #1 DeFi Token in all of Crypto. Join 🔱Aqua Shiba Today.
🔱Aqua Shiba just Launched🚀 from depths of the Majestic Ocean and bringing a Tidal Wave 🌊 of Profits to his investors! Join the #1 team in all of Crypto!
🌐BSC Scan: https://bscscan.com/token/0x37B8996C92f9143aE82183280b120a3499Ab0b3C
Liquidity is locked: https://deeplock.io/lock/0xabAF6f50Ac9219B9E19e35D97773294Aa6141e10
Contract Ownership is Renounced: https://bscscan.com/tx/0xb7604d35e9873e076060b4f87d6ce70df13e039e84fd0106a0e227d95ad0187a
Buy with 11% Slippage right here on PancakeSwap!
Aqua Shiba has assembled his greatest generals to form the Royal Atlantian Marketing Council to market our token far and wide by advertising via multiple avenues such as Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Token Listing sites, and much more.
The Bounties of Aqua Shiba's Heroic Campaign will be shared with all his loyal hodlers via Heroic Reflection Rewards, Token Airdrops and Community Awards and Prizes.
Our Tokenomics are as follows:
Auto-Liquidity: All Aqua Shiba transactions contribute 7% to our liquidity pool ensuring price stability, sustainable growth for all his Aqua Shiba investors. Multiple liquidity pools and stable coins parings with BUSD & USDC will be added as our community grows.
Safe & Secure: Aqua Shiba puts the safety and security of his Army as his top priority and has ordered that Contract Ownership be Renounced at launch & 100% of Liquidity be Locked, therefore, ensuring that his token is decentralized and no individual, group, or entity has control over his royal token and ensuring safety and security for all his investors.
Heroic Reflections: All Aqua Shiba holders will observe their token balance grow through Reflection Rewards at intervals as the community grows. This function will allow holders to effectively earn interest over time and will scale as the community grows.
Heroic Marketing: Aqua Shiba has formed the Royal Atlantian Marketing Council which will utilize the Royal Atlantian Treasury of which 3% of every transaction is contributed to launch a Marketing Campaign covering multiple avenues such as Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Token Listing sites, and much more. Aqua Shiba is going to save the entire crypto world and rain riches down on his loyal soldiers!
submitted by Good-Plane-1020 to CryptocurrencyICO [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 05:25 RecognitionShot7278 I have done my fsc in science subjects.Do I have to give a separate test for business subjects If I am to apply to business school?
2021.11.29 05:25 svinto242 Researchers use proteomics to identify six subtypes in non-small cell lung cancer associated with specific therapeutic targets and immune-evasion mechanisms and also demonstrate clinical utilization of the subtypes by mass-spectrometry based classification of late-stage lung cancer biopsies
2021.11.29 05:25 carnivalofpizzacrust The Accents
Hello all, a fellow Indian here. I started watching 'Derry Girls' after I saw a post calling it a hidden gem. I first got hooked on the accents I mean I never heard anything like that and now I can't believe I kind of want to start speaking in that accent. I mean did that happen with anyone who found it funny cz of the accents and now love it for the absolute brilliant humor?
submitted by carnivalofpizzacrust to DerryGirls [link] [comments]